We have one target :
To keep you longer on the trail and less in the work shop!
The CW Zero sees itself as an uncompromising enduro hardtail that is not too bad for a cross country round. We have recognized the trend and designed a frame with the widest possible range of use. Our main goal was to design a frame that combines three important characteristics: speed, stiffness and timelessness.
Well tested and developed in the heart of Germany the CW Zero is a perfect and faithful companion. In the development we paid particular attention to the details that we found in most manufacturers or found to be unfavorably solved. Nevertheless, it is precisely these detail solutions and features that simplify the service while guaranteeing longevity.
Specially designed plugs that make an external assembly of cables easy and practical at any time.
The plugs are located at selected locations on the frame so that little dirt and water can get in and the lines are well managed.
A highlight is our revised Postmount. An aluminum thread does not last forever. So it was obvious to develop a long-lasting alternative and so we find in our CrossWorx models a Postmount with steel inserts.
Our two-piece derailleur hanger made of anodised aluminum is a further development from CrossWorx. A fixing screw is screwed directly into the derailleur hanger and offers maximum stability and at the same time contains the thread for the thru-axle.
- Black matt, powder-coated
- Orange (RAL2007), shiny, pulverbeschichtet, upcharge 40,00€ incl. 19% VAT.
- Blue (RAL5025), shiny, pulverbeschichtet, upcharge 40,00€ incl. 19% VAT.
- Green (RAL6032), shiny, pulverbeschichtet, upcharge 40,00€ incl. 19% VAT.
- Yellow (RAL1021), shiny, pulverbeschichtet, upcharge 40,00€ incl. 19% VAT.
- 1x CW thru axle
- 13x CW frame plug
- 2x thread insert for Post-Mount
- 2x CW hanger
- 3x Foam casing
- Here are some useful tips for building up the frame kit : CWZero_Manual_Mounting_DE.pdf
We also offer frame kits! You want certain components or an custom build?
Just send us an eMail!