The statutory warranty period is two years from delivery. In the case of used goods that have been inspected according to the manufacturer’s instructions or that have been serviced and repaired, the warranty period shall be one year.
Without limiting your statutory warranty rights, the following additional conditions apply to the warranty:
The warranty does not apply if the bicycle shows damage or signs of wear caused by improper use or use not in accordance with the intended use of the bicycle as described on our website. The following actions in particular constitute improper use:
• Neglect of the product (insufficient care and maintenance).
• Improper or incorrect assembly of add-on parts
• Modifications to the frame or fork (e.g. engravings or paintwork)
• Adding or modifying additional components not expressly approved by us or replacing components installed by us at the time of delivery with components that are not of the same type.
• Continued use of a bike with incorrectly adjusted, defective or worn out bearings or defective suspension elements.
• Damage to the seat tube in the area where it protrudes from the top tube as a result of the seat post being pulled too far out of the seat tube.
Furthermore, the warranty does not apply if the bicycle shows damage or signs of wear caused by overstress of any kind, in particular falls and jumps. In any case, overstressing is present in the event of:
• a deformation of the frame. This is the result of overloading and is therefore a sign of improper use.
• a bent or broken derailleur hanger (attachment point of the rear derailleur). This is a result of overload or incorrect adjustment. This component represents a predetermined breaking point and protects the frame and rear derailleur from damage due to overload.
Our guarantee only applies to the first purchaser of the product and requires a copy of the original proof of purchase.
Crashes are part of our sport. In the event that your frame is damaged and can no longer be ridden, we offer you a crash replacement. Below you will find the conditions for the crash replacement:
The offer is valid for 2 years after the date of purchase. The Crash Replacement is non-transferable and limited to the first purchaser.
The following conditions apply to the Crash Replacement:
• Wear parts are not covered by the Crash Replacement (e.g. bearings, seals, etc).
• Visual defects are not covered by the Crash Replacement.
• the frame/bike was not intentionally damaged
• the description of the (accident) sequence of events corresponds to the damage pattern
We will send you a quotation in the event that the Crash Replacement service is applied to you. If you use our Crash Replacement Service, your damaged product automatically becomes our property. At this point we would like to point out that a change to another model is not possible. We will be happy to install your new frame in our service department. This conversion is subject to a charge. We will make you an offer and get in touch with you. Your bike will be returned as soon as possible after order approval and subsequent processing.
Have you had a fall and are unsure whether your frame has been damaged?
Feel free to send us an email to [email protected] with a short description and the reason why you have concerns.
We will get back to you as soon as possible!